Chronic knee pain and inflammation can have a profound impact on your everyday activities...
For many of us, it becomes difficult climbing stairs … keeping up with the kids … or even getting a good night’s sleep.
For runners and athletes, the knee pain can quickly become an infuriating setback.
There is a smart solution though, one that will target the problem in multiple ways to ensure reduced inflammation, pain relief and a path to healing. We’re talking about getting your life back.
Before we take a look at the protocol itself, it’s important to know who it can help.
Understanding Knee Pain, Sore Knee & Injuries
The knee is made up of many moving parts, and playing your favorite sports or simply suddenly shifting the wrong way can easily cause an issue.
You could feel pain behind the knee or at the front of the knee, pain in kneecaps or inner knee pain.
For athletes and non-athletes, it’s not uncommon to be waylaid by any of the following knee issues:
Patellar Tendonitis (also known as Jumper’s Knee)
- This is a common overuse injury of the patellar tendon that connects your kneecap to your shinbone. It can also be related to Quadriceps Tendonitis.
- It can occur in athletes who perform repeated jumping, but also anyone who leads an active lifestyle or starts a new workout practice.
- Symptom: pain between the kneecap and where the tendon attaches to the shinbone, first during physical exercise, then later with any daily movement.
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS) (also known as Runner’s Knee)
- This is a painful condition involving an imbalance in kneecap tracking when bending and flexing the knee.
- It commonly occurs in athletes and runners, also those with muscle weakness. Even wearing the wrong footwear can lead to PFPS.
- Symptom: a dull, aching pain at the kneecap that may worsen with squatting, extended time sitting with knees bent or stair climbing.
- Inflammation of the cushioning at the front of the kneecap.
- May be caused by a fall or by persistent kneeling, especially in professions such as roofing, plumbing and gardening.
- Symptom: front kneecap swelling and pain with movement.
Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- An issue that occurs when the band that runs from your hip to the top of your shinbone irritates surrounding tissue while flexing the knee.
- Anyone new to exercise may experience this issue, as well as long distance runners and those with weak abdominals, glutes and hips.
- Symptom: pain on outside of knee and between hips and knees (sometimes referred to simply as IT band pain).
Strained or Torn Meniscus
- A common injury of the cartilage between the thighbone and shinbone.
- Caused by sudden stress from twisting, rotating, kneeling or squatting.
- Symptoms: swollen knee, stiffness, pain and difficulty with knee extension.
We Feel Your (Knee) Pain
If you’re like the many knee pain sufferers we’ve talked to, you may describe your pain as nagging, constant and chronic. You may be suffering through it for months or even years.
Sore knees can keep you awake at night, and when you do get up in the morning, the pain prevents you from doing all the things you want to do.
Knee pain can certainly take a toll physically, even emotionally too. When your life is altered in such a way, it’s easy to feel helpless, especially when advised remedies do nothing to help.
So Why Has Nothing Removed Your Pain for Good?
You’ve tried over-the-counter pain relievers (no match for your pain), prescription anti-inflammatories (a temporary fix), icing (also temporary) and braces (who wants that thing on your leg forever?).
And still, the pain is there…every time you stand up, kneel down or twist to avoid bumping into someone at the supermarket.
Here's what the above remedies fail to consider:
1) The Barrier
Chronic inflammation that’s been in the knee for an extended period of time develops a barrier against typically prescribed meds.
Even folks who try turmeric alone, a known natural anti-inflammatory, get no relief because it just can’t penetrate through to the root of the inflammation.
2) The Tension
When the human body experiences the likes of aching knees, knee pain after running, tendonitis, bursitis and IT band pain (Iliotibial band syndrome) …what does it do? It tenses up.
And when all the muscles in and around the affected area are constricted, repairing the problem—the true healing—is virtually impossible.
This is when Swiss RX provides an effective solution—with a unique protocol that addresses each crucial aspect of pain and inflammation like no other option out there.
SWISS RX ATHLETE REPAIR PROTOCOL: The Answer to Healing Knee Pain
We call this 3-part protocol “Athlete Repair” because it’s able to heal chronic pain from major sports injuries, and many thrilled athletes and runners have sung its praises.
In fact, our top athletes who’ve taken it have returned to training within 4 to 8 weeks.
But you don’t have to be an athlete to reap the benefits—whether you have knee pain as the result of work or play, or just going about your day, this is the solution for you.
☝️Tip: if your condition absolutely requires surgery, take this protocol post-op to speed up your recovery progress and get the most from your healing time.
There are 3 key components to our Athlete Repair Protocol, each with its unique function and benefit. As they work together, they integrate every aspect of healing that knee pain and swelling require for rebuilding and recovery.
- Swiss RX Collagen: A special formula that’s crucial to the repair of soft tissue
- Swiss RX Omega 3: The natural pain reliever that addresses joint pain as well as soft tissue inflammation
- Swiss RX Soft Tissue Complex: Includes our Whole Turmeric and Recovery Enzymes combo that is especially equipped to address the root of inflammation and pain
Individually, each element of the protocol is highly effective, made with the world’s finest ingredients.
Together, they’re a powerful synergy for total repair.
Now, let’s map out how each piece of the protocol plays a role in the rich recovery for that nagging knee pain.
SOFT TISSUE COMPLEX: The Secret Weapon
This is the component that leads the battle.
The soldiers? Four supplements that are naturals at fighting inflammation: turmeric, proteolytic enzymes, flavonoids (Total C) and a GABAnol and glycine combo.
* A Chronic Knee Strain Challenge *
You injured your knee way back when, and the inflammation has been sitting in that deep tissue for months, possibly even years.
In a chronic situation like this, your body tries to deal with the imbalance by forming a protein cap around the inflammation as protection, making it extremely difficult for anti-inflammatories to penetrate.
Proteolytic Enzymes to the Rescue
These key ingredients are able to break down the protein-cap barrier so that they and the turmeric can enter into the deep tissue and perform their anti-inflammatory duties uninhibited.
Europe has known about proteolytic enzymes and their power to mitigate swelling and pain for years.
By pairing them with our powerful turmeric, the source of chronic sore knees and nagging pain is addressed with superior efficiency.
What Makes Our Turmeric So Good at Its Job?
- We use the whole turmeric compound—not just curcumin that’s pervasively used as an isolated compound in the pharmaceutical world. have shown that when the turmeric root’s 235 constituents work together, they are significantly more effective in improving systemic inflammation than curcumin alone.
- Whole turmeric is natural and much healthier for your body than taking NSAIDs (ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen) on a regular basis.
- Not only does the whole turmeric compound reduce inflammation, but it resolves related pain as well, giving you a clear path to recovery.
* Paving the Way to Victory (and Healing) *
Besides breaking through the protein pack barrier, other steps need to fall into place in order for soft tissue to truly heal.
Vitamin C, botanicals and Quercetin (found in fruits, vegetables and leaves) form a team of flavonoids that increase blood flow throughout the injured knee, thus delivering the much needed blood-borne oxygen crucial to healing.
On top of that, Vitamin C works to connect collagen fibers to ease any tears in the soft tissue.
* The Brains Behind the Brawn *
The final crucial piece of the Soft Tissue Complex is the pairing of GABAnol and Glycine, amino acids that work to quiet the signals between the brain, nervous system and muscles related to tension and spasms.
Acting as muscle relaxers, they lighten the injured muscle’s load so it’s freed up to heal itself, allowing the affected area to fully receive the benefits of all the other hard-working ingredients.
SWISS RX COLLAGEN: The Soft Tissue Repairman
Most folks know collagen helps hair and nails grow longer and healthier. You can find that type of collagen anywhere, from grocery stores to beauty and wellness websites.
But the most popular collagen supplements out there won’t do a thing for your patellar tendon pain, IT band pain or lateral meniscus tear, for example.
That’s why we formulated a special collagen supplement that’s extremely proficient at repairing and rebuilding soft tissue.
3 Patented Ingredients for Optimal Absorption
Our collagen formula is powerful and effective because it’s comprised of 3 patented ingredients, each with the specific molecular size required for optimal absorption:
Highly concentrated with the peptides that make up your connective tissue, this ingredient increases your cartilage metabolism.
A specific formulation that promotes the normal development of tendons and ligaments, it includes Type 1 collagen, mucopolysaccharides, vitamin C and manganese.
This natural extract directly relieves inflammation and pain due to its concentration of hyaluronic acid, a lubrication for your joints.
So if you’ve tried a collagen supplement in the past to address pain and inflammation, it’s likely you’ve tried nothing like this.
We’ve perfected this formula—right down to the protein strands cut to the specific size required to absorb into soft tissue.
Why don’t other collagen supplements include this formula?
Because FORTIGEL®, TendoActive® and Mobilee® are expensive, premium ingredients. They’re also the most effective and the most researched.
And they’re crucial to accelerating your recovery.
OMEGA 3: The Alpha Pain Reliever
Because it’s a natural born anti-inflammatory as well as a joint pain reliever.
(Just another way Swiss Rx Athlete Repair Protocol delivers a multi-faceted approach to recovery with all bases covered.)
Here’s how we took Omega 3 up a notch so it’s super effective at relieving your patellar bursitis, medial knee pain, lateral knee pain, IT band syndrome and other knee pain issues:
✅ 70% More Absorbable
During the process of transferring Omega 3 from fish to supplement capsules, we take an extra step to ensure it’s bioidentical to the original Omega 3 found in fish. (That’s what makes it so much more absorbable.) Other supplement manufacturers don’t take this step because it’s expensive and time consuming.
✅ Highest Quality Sourcing
We obtain Omega 3 from one of the cleanest oceanic regions on earth (the coast of Chile) where the sardines, mackerel and anchovies we use are known to carry the lowest levels of heavy metals.
✅ Fastest Catch to Capsule
We offer the freshest Omega 3 out there because it takes us only 3 to 6 months from sourcing to manufacturing. That means you won’t get a cringe-worthy fishy taste every time you take one!
The Bottom Line: When Will Your Knee Pain Go Away?
We know how it feels to have consistent pain for so long you forget what it’s like to feel good.
You’re tired of the knee strain, completely over the knee joint pain. You’re tired of using KT tape knee support.
All you want is knee pain relief—and fast.
We’ve put a tremendous amount of research, time and effort into formulating the Swiss RX Athlete Repair Protocol so that it can deliver complete recovery and renewed mobility.
It takes time to heal and rebuild knee injuries correctly, but if the end result diminishes chronic pain and restores wellness and mobility, we feel it’s completely worth it.
Our top athletes who’ve used the protocol have gotten back to training in just 4 to 8 weeks.
What Does Taking the Protocol Entail?
- We’ve mapped out the protocol for you and made it easy to follow.
- We ask that you follow the plan over the course of 8 weeks. Some folks recover sooner and some take longer to heal.
- You’ll front load the supplements during the first two weeks and take fewer the following weeks.
- The Soft Tissue Complex doses are portioned out into easy-to-manage packets of 7 capsules (4 supplements).
- We recommend taking the Soft Tissue Complex away from food.
Start Your Complete Recovery Today
You’ve read the science behind our supplements and why this protocol is so effective. Now it's time to apply it yourself and get on the path to your own recovery.