Benefits of Swiss RX Immune Health Protocol
100% Vitamin D
Rest assured that you are getting your daily dosage of Vitamin D
All the top botanicals
Zinc, Elderberry, Echinacea, Astralagus and more.
Optimize your Immune Health
Peace of mind that you are optimizing your immune health
Brandon in Seattle
Thank-you Swiss RX. With everything happening right now, I appreciate how simple the protocol is and the peace of mind it provides myself and my family.
Learn more about SwissRX™ Immune Health Protocol
Supporting your Immune Health is key for athletes during times of hard training. These days it is key for everyone to be taking their immune health seriously.
The good news is that it can be really simple to optimize your immune health with the Swiss RX Immune Health Protocol. Combining the power of Vitamin D with an expert formulation of natural immune-boosting ingredients such as Elderberry, Echinacea, Astragalus, and Andrographis.
The SwissRX™ Immune Health combines:
- 1x SwissRX™ Vitamin D3/K2
- 1x SwissRX™ Immunity Defense
Take daily in the AM. The protocol is a month's supply for 1 person.
SwissRX™ Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2
This pharmaceutical-grade, clinically-backed, doctor-recommended combo ensures you're getting the most out of your vitamin D supplementation, eliminating any possibility of over mineralization in the wrong parts of your body.
Here's how it works...
When you have optimal levels of vitamin D in your body, you're able to absorb all the important bone-strengthening, immune-boosting minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
BUT if you're low on Vitamin K, your body may choose to store these minerals in places that you don't want, such as your arteries instead of your bones.
The top researcher in the space, Dr. Leon Schurgers of the Netherlands, showed that taking Vitamin D WITH the right form of Vitamin K, ensures the minerals get pulled into the bone matrix, where you want the calcium to go, instead of getting stored up and calcified in 'danger zones' such as your arteries.
In a nutshell, take vitamin D for absorption and Vitamin K for the regulation of Calcium. Together, they make the perfect pair.
What makes SwissRX™ Vitamin D the best?
SwissRX takes a pharmaceutical grade Vitamin D3 and combines it with the patent form of Vitamin K2 that Dr. Schurgers used in his research called MenaQ7® PRO. It has been shown that the MenaQ7® PRO stays in your blood for 72 hours versus inferior forms of Vitamin K2 that only last 4 to 8 hours.
Do I need to supplement Vitamin D or just get out in the Sun?
I asked Dr. Sprouse for his answer to this question, this is what he had to say:
"Short answer, I’m not exactly certain. Conceptually, I think of it as athletes having extremely high utilization rates. Vitamin D essentially functions as a hormone in the body and is integral to muscle function, recovery, hormone formation, immune function, and many other processes. Athletes stress these systems to a greater degree and more frequently than sedentary people. There is also the fact that athletes who are outside for long periods of time often wear sunscreen, as they should. So it’s multifactorial. In the end, though, I suspect it comes down to burning through stores faster than they can be replaced".
SwissRX™ Immunity Defense
SwissRX™ Immune Defense lays a strong foundation with their Immune Nutrition Base, a synergistic nutrient blend of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid- each of which plays a major role in maintaining a healthy, functioning immune system:
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that works synergistically with vitamin A in activating thymic factor, a thymus hormone with vital immune-supporting properties. Maintaining optimal zinc levels also helps maintain helper T-cell lymphocyte function, NK cell activity, macrophage function, and antibody production.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is well known for its ability to support immune response. Vitamin C concentrations decline rapidly in the body during periods of stress. Dietary intake is therefore crucial during immune challenges. Vitamin C has been found to be helpful in supporting specific components of the immune system including NK cell activity and lymphocyte function. Vitamin C also provides antioxidant support by protecting cells against reactive oxygen species that are generated during a normal inflammatory response.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps support mucous membranes. When vitamin A is lacking, mucus-producing cells are replaced by keratin producing cells, and the membranes become tough and more vulnerable to organisms. Vitamin A is a critical immune-supporting nutrient. Vitamin A also supports the immune system by stimulating white blood cell function and increasing antibody response.
- L-Lysine: L-lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the body on its own. Lysine must be derived from protein sources in the diet in order for the body to function properly. Many biological functions require lysine including boosting immune defense.
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is a water-soluble B complex vitamin. D-calcium pantothenate is a heat-stable form of B5. About 85% of pantothenic acid in food occurs as a component of coenzyme A (CoA). As a component of CoA, pantothenic acid is essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Maintaining optimal pantothenic acid levels is crucial for supporting immune system energy, thymic function, and healthy white blood cell levels.
These five nutrients lay a formidable foundation for building optimal immune health in hardworking athletes. But SwissRX™ doesn't stop there. Knowing that athletes like you are putting tremendous strain on their immune systems, they've included a powerhouse of...
Black Elderberry Extract
Black elderberry (Sambucas nigra) has a long history of traditional use among herbalists and is native to Europe, Northern Africa, and Western and Central Asia. The bioactive components of elderberry include the flavonoid anthocyanin, which acts as an antioxidant to fight free radicals and is linked to anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. The standardized formulation of Immune Defense includes black elderberry extract with 13% anthocyanins.
Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract
Astragalus membranaceus is native to northern China and is one of the primary herbs used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) since at least the Han dynasty (2000+ years). It's valued for its ability to strengthen the "primary energy of the body" (i.e. the immune system) as well as respiratory, elimination, and metabolic functions. Pharmacological studies are increasingly confirming this ancient wisdom, linking astragalus membranaceus to increased telomerase activity (antiaging), and immune-regulation, as well as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, hypolipidemic, antihyperglycemic, hepatoprotective, expectorant, and diuretic properties
Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Echinacea purpurea is a perennial herb that has been used for centuries in Native American medicine. Current research supports echinacea’s clinical applications as more than 300 scientific studies have focused on this remarkable botanical. Echinacea activates multiple aspects of immune function
Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract
Andrographis paniculate is a plant that's been used to treat a long array of diseases in Asia, Africa, and America for centuries. It possesses several photochemical constituents with unique and interesting biological properties. A. paniculate has been reported to provide strong antioxidant support
Take 4 Drops (4,000 IUs) of Vitamin D3/K2 once per day. Take 2 Immunity Defense Capsules once per day.
NIH Study on Vitamin D: Vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses. Deficiency in vitamin D is associated with increased autoimmunity as well as an increased susceptibility to infection. Here is a link to the study.
Elderberry Study: They are natural remedies with antiviral properties, especially against different strains of influenza virus. Sambucol (Elderberry) was shown to be effective in vitro against 10 strains of influenza virus. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study reduced the duration of flu symptoms to 3-4 days. Here is a link to the study
Zinc Study: Zinc is known to play a central role in the immune system, and zinc-deficient persons experience increased susceptibility to a variety of pathogens. The immunologic mechanisms whereby zinc modulates increased susceptibility to infection have been studied for several decades. Here is a link to the study.