How Night Time helps you sleep better
Get more Deep Sleep
See improved deep sleep times
Formula reduces production of cortisol so you don't wake up at 1AM
Fall Asleep Faster
Reduction in sleep latency and increased deep sleep
Sleep Formula for Athletes
Comprehensive Neurotransmitter Support to lock training gains
Benefits of Swiss RX Night Time
Increase restorative deep sleep to improve next day recovery
Reduce body's stress response so you are motivated to train
Improved sleep cycles let's you push harder in training
Made for Athletes
Formula is built for athletes so you wake up fresh, not groggy.
Chris in Burlington, Vermont
The Night Time capsules are a go to for evenings when I have a lot on my mind or am a bit restless - most of the time when taken it results in a solid 7-hour uninterrupted sleep, which is rare for me. Overall, I'm very impressed
Learn more about Swiss RX Night Time
Are restless nights stopping you from making athletic gains?
If you want to improve your sleep quality so that you can start making serious gains in your training then this is the most important message you'll read all day.
Ask any professional athlete "on a scale from one to ten, how important is sleep to your performance?" and I bet you they'd all say (without an ounce of hesitation) a resounding 10!
In fact, when it comes to the performance trifecta of physical conditioning, nutrition, and sleep, sleep earns a hefty slice of the pie. Making proper adjustments to your sleep can yield you serious gains, fast.
Good sleep will:
- Make you faster. Studies have found that chronic sleep deprivation decreases the time before an athlete reaches exhaustion. And, just one night without sleep decreased the distance athletes were able to run in a half-hour.
- Increase your intensity. Athletes getting at least nine hours of sleep are able to do higher intensity workouts. More sleep means more energy.
- Strengthen your mental fortitude. It's said that endurance sports is a game of "mind of muscle". Since better rest equates to higher mental processing and alertness, it's not possible to be at the top of your game on inadequate sleep.
- Boost your coordination: Sleep is an essential part of committing new motor skills to memory. As you train and learn new skills you need to 'sleep on it' for those skills to take root and become second nature.
Alright, so most serious athletes understand that sleep is vital to performance, BUT many still have a really tough time getting quality sleep. The fact is, there are a lot of distraction may try to go to bed at an early time, but lay awake for hours. Or maybe
Introducing Swiss RX Nighttime
To sleep better, you need to solve two pieces of the puzzle.
- You need to be able to quickly FALL asleep and
- You need to be able to STAY asleep.
Personally, I can usually fall asleep, but I've always struggled with staying asleep- before using SwissRX Nighttime regularly. Now I sleep like a baby... Swiss RX helps me stay asleep through the whole night (no more tossing and turning)… and I wake up rested and recovered and in a good mood. I love it.
How it works:
To fall into a deep sleep:
- 5 HTP to increase your bodies production of the feel-good hormone Seratonin that in turn produces more natural Melatonin
- PharmaGaba (a form of Gaba shown to cross the blood-brain barrier) is used to calm and relax your mind.
- Taurine is used to activate your own Gaba Receptors to also calm and relax you.
To stop you from waking throughout the night:
- Phosphatidylserine is shown to reduce the production of cortisol. The most common cause of waking up at night is the middle of the night spike of Cortisol.
- Mineral Blend of Calcium and Magnesium which rebalances these minerals in your muscles to prevent cramping and calm your muscles. This helps prevents sleep disruptions from light to mild muscle discomfort that athletes often have after a hard workout.
What's inside Swiss RX Night Time
5 HTP increase your bodies production of the feel-good hormone Seratonin that in turn produces more natural Melatonin
(a form of Gaba shown to cross the blood-brain barrier) is used to calm and relax your mind. GABA provides a calming effect and plays a direct role in activating the sleep cycle in the evening. Night Time use a patented, naturally-sourced, non-synthetic form of GABA called PharmaGABA®. In a study utilizing 100 mg of PharmaGABA®, supplemented before bedtime, PharmaGABA® was shown to reduce sleep latency by 20%, while increasing time spent in a deep sleep by 20%
Taurine is an amino acid that is found abundantly in the brain and has neuroprotective properties. Taurine promotes inhibitory neurotransmission by activating GABA receptors. Taurine also supports inhibitory neurotransmission by activating glycine receptors in the brain.
Phosphatidylserine is shown to reduce the production of cortisol. The most common cause of waking up at night is a middle of the night spike of Cortisol.
Mineral Blend of Calcium and Magnesium
This blend helps rebalances these minerals in your muscles to prevent cramping and calm your muscles. This helps prevents sleep disruptions from light to mild muscle discomfort that athletes often have after a hard workout.
Take 4 capsules 1-2 hours before bedtime
How increased GABA is an effective relaxant and immunity enhancer. This study shows that oral administration of GABA induces relaxation and diminishes anxiety. Here is a link to the study.
How 5-HTP regulates sleep. This study looks at the relationship between serotonin levels and their implication in the regulation of sleep. Here is a link to the study
How supplemental Taurine provides neuro protection for the brain. This study reviews Taurine requirements for normal development of the nervous system. Here is a link to the study